Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi

Shatter Me  - Tahereh Mafi

SPOILER FREE!

I spent absolutely AGES looking for a certain copy of this book. For some reason, they don't sell Shatter Me in UK bookshops, well not in any of the ones I checked. And then when I realized I could just buy it on Amazon, they didn't have the beautiful book cover they use in America. Look at it! Look at it in all of its amazing-ness (yes, that is a word now)!

Seriously, the UK cover is a hint about how obsessed Juliette is over eyes. If I were to go back and check, I bet that at least half the book would be about how wonderful Adam`s eyes are.

However, I was pleasantly surprised over how much I enjoyed this book. Considering how many negative reviews I had seen about Shatter Me , mainly about the writing style, I didn't really expect to enjoy it so much. Don`t get me wrong, there were so many random metaphors and similes where I was like:

But I tried to ignore the really weird ones, and read on.

Be warned! If you do not like romance, and are hoping for a dystopian/science fiction book, then do not read this. Sure, it is classed as a dystopian, but it is more of a romance book.
On that note; Team Warner!

Source: http://bookblogk.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/shatter-me-shatter-me-1-by-tahereh-mafi.html